School Reentry Information
EXTENDED EASTER HOLIDAY - NO SCHOOL on Wednesday March 31st and Thursday, April 1st.
1. In-person school starts Tuesday, April 6th at 8:00 am at all schools. Breakfast starts at 7:45 am.
2. Release times: RVT: 1:30 pm, CES/DTMS: 1:45 pm, LHS: 2:00 pm.
3. Schedules will remain the same. In-person and remote students will keep the same schedule and will be provided the same instruction.
4. We ask that all students attend school in-person if possible.
5. Attendance will be enforced for remote students as it is for in-person students.
6. Masks are REQUIRED to be worn at all times, except when eating or drinking.
7. Students should not attend school if they are feeling unwell.
8. Transportation will be provided, but we ask that parents/guardians drop-off and pick-up their child(ren) at school, if possible.
9. Visitors are not allowed entry to our school buildings. Please call the front office for instructions if you need to pick-up your child(ren) before school ends.
1. ONLY send your child(ren) on the bus when absolutely necessary. We ask that all parents/guardians drop-off and pick-up their child(ren) from school if possible.
2. Pre-K student transportation will be arranged directly through RVT Pre-K teachers.
3. Masks are REQUIRED to board the bus.
4. Students that appear ill will not be allowed to board.
5. Please wait with your child(ren) at the bus stop until the bus has left.
6. Dress your child(ren) appropriately. Bus windows will be open at all times.
7. Maintain 6 feet social distancing guidelines at bus stops and when boarding the bus.
8. Students are expected to ride the bus to and from established stops closest to their homes.
9. Students must not cross the following hazardous walking areas to reach a bus stop: *Main Street, from Railroad Avenue (Motel Boulevard) to Elm Street. *Interstate 10, completely through Lordsburg city limits, except at Animas Street underpass. *Southern Pacific railway, completely through Lordsburg city limits. *Duncan Highway, the portion having four traffic lanes.
10. All bus routes and times are subject to change as needed.
If you need assistance with what bus your child(ren) need to ride, please call our Transportation Office at (575) 542-5734.