What is PowerSchool Parent Portal?
PowerSchool is the web based Student Information System that Lordsburg Municipal Schools uses to track student grades, attendance, demographics, etc. Parent Portal is an addition to PowerSchool that allows parents access to view a lot of the same information that our staff and teachers have access to. Parent Portal is a great tool that increases the level of communication between the school and parents by increasing the amount of information available to parents. Parents can see student information from any computer with internet access at their convenience. PowerSchool also has mobile phone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android devices, so you can have access on the go.
What kind of Information is Available for Parents?
- Parents can view their child’s daily schedule.
- Parents can view their child’s grades.
- Parents can see if their child is missing work.
- Parents can view their child’s attendance.
- Parents can contact school staff and teachers if they have questions on grades, attendance, etc.
- Parents can review and update the information the school has on file for their child including contact names and phone numbers, emergency contact information, student address, etc.
What Schools have access to PowerSchool Parent Portal?
You may sign up to have access if your child/children are enrolled at any of the following schools: LHS, DTMS, Central and RVT (PK- 12th grade).
How do I sign up?
Call your child's school to get their Access ID and Access Password.
Click on this link PowerSchool - Create an Account and enter the information for your child.
If you already have an account, you may add additional children with their Access ID and Password.
Email Irma Diaz - firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional help.